To foster continuous improvement in performance and to achieve excellence by monitoring systematically and effectively implementing the teaching learning process under CCST’s strategic plan and policy guidelines, optimum utilization of human resources, leadership, developing CCST culture, proper documentation and through the use of ICT enabled learning
- To develop a quality team to ensure quality in all aspects and activities undertaken by the college.
- To develop and maintain an institutional culture in line with the mission and vision of the college by adopting ethical practices and critical self evaluation.
- To motivate and facilitate conditions for improving quality in teaching by providing faculty development and professional development programmes.
- To establish conditions for enhancing the quality of learning experience by ensuring the availability and utilization of learning resources along with continuous monitoring and evaluation of quality of teaching-learning, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To provide all support and a stimulating teaching-learning climate to encourage student retention and achievement.
- To provide mechanisms for feedback from all stakeholders including students to improve the services.
- To ensure transparency,responsibility and accountability in all stakeholder relationships.